- Brazil Handbook, 6th: Tread Your Own Path (Footprint Brazil Handbook)
- Lonely Planet Brazil (Travel Guide)
- The Rough Guide to Brazil 6 (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
- Brazil (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
- Frommer's Brazil (Frommer's Complete Guides)
- Culture Shock! Brazil: A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette (Culture Shock! Guides)
- Brazil - Culture Smart!: the essential guide to customs & culture
- Brazilian Portuguese: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rocio
Festivals and Events
The event starts on November 6th and lasts until the 15th. Currently the party is composed of two parts: the religious, with novenas, outdoor Mass and procession, and popular with gastronomic events, art show and craft fairs and fireworks.
|Address:||C.P. 13, Praca Dom Adauto Paranaguá Paraná, Brazil|
|Phone:||55 011 5841 65|
Note: This information was accurate when first published and we do our best to keep it updated, but details such as opening hours can change without notice. To avoid disappointment, please check with the site directly before making a special trip.