- The Rough Guide to Brazil 6 (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
- Brazilian Portuguese: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
- Frommer's Brazil (Frommer's Complete Guides)
- Brazil - Culture Smart!: the essential guide to customs & culture
- Brazil (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
- Brazil Handbook, 6th: Tread Your Own Path (Footprint Brazil Handbook)
- Culture Shock! Brazil: A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette (Culture Shock! Guides)
- Lonely Planet Brazil (Travel Guide)
Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rocio
Festivals and Events
The event starts on November 6th and lasts until the 15th. Currently the party is composed of two parts: the religious, with novenas, outdoor Mass and procession, and popular with gastronomic events, art show and craft fairs and fireworks.
|Address:||C.P. 13, Praca Dom Adauto Paranaguá Paraná, Brazil|
|Phone:||55 011 5841 65|
Note: This information was accurate when first published and we do our best to keep it updated, but details such as opening hours can change without notice. To avoid disappointment, please check with the site directly before making a special trip.